Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Sharon!!

These are the Policia on their horses
patroling the Rynek

Me and them

What a beautiful shop

 

 
Streets of the Rynek

Carl checking on the streets
they are laying these stones

Cobblestone

This is how they do it

These are little houses on the Rynek
they are all painted in different colors and
always decorated

They would not look at us for a picture

What a hard job

This is my knight in shining armor? don't think so.
We actually know him, he is great!
 
This is my Amber that Carl bought me
for my birthday.

Sister Pickett gave me these darling bowls.

Sister Edgren brought me this beautiful plant.

Another surprise!
 

Hutchinson's took us to a wonderful restaurant called
the Vilanov, this is what we ordered.

Mine is Steak and Asparagus and Potatoes

Elder Hutchinson's is Pork Loin, beans and potatoes

Carl's is Salmon, potatoes and sauce

Fresh squeezed Lemonade
  
Sister Hutchinson had Halibut and salad

Thanks Elder and Sister Hutchinson
for a great birthday celebration!!
 

 

                                            

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment